Wednesday, June 12, 2019

You Rock!

Hi, today I'd like to share a card I recently made for a young man.

 I don't know about you but I always worry when asked to make one because they can be difficult can't they??



This card came together quite quickly as I had a sheet of paper with these really useful images on and most had little if no face on which meant  they could fit any guy within reason.
I also had a sheet of coordinating paper with sneakers on and to that I added papers from my stash inking all the edges as I went along. I added a few stars and a Tim Holtz swirly circle behind the image for interest.
As it goes I was quite pleased with the end result.

I'm joining in at the following challenges
craftingfromtheheart challenge-245
thecraftyaddicts. challenge-61
the-sketchy-challenges-154-ribbon-lace-twine

Thanks for stopping by today, if you can leave a few words so I know who's been.

Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Ace project, Sue totally love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realy cool card.
    Thank you for sharing it at our challenge.
    I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete