Thursday, June 20, 2019

Splash of Summer

Hi,
Just wanted to share a few cards I have made using the Paper Collection called Splash of Summer which I purchased from Polkadoodles. It may be sold out now but other kits are available.

This first one is made up from one large 5x7 image then I have added several other snippets from other toppers.


This card is a 5x5 and I have first added stamped images from the honey-daisy-clear-stamp-set then I have added a topper along with another couple of fussy cut images from other toppers.


This is a little 4x4 card which also uses the stamps as above but also a quote from winnie-special-moments-Quotes and fussy cut flowers from a topper. I've also used a fanciful-circles die to cut out the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today,

I will be sharing in the following challenges.


Sue

2 comments:

  1. Love each and every design Sue and they definitely add a splash of colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so great! Love the vibrant colors and the mix of details.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete