Friday, June 14, 2019

love you!

Hello,
 today I’d like to share a card I have made using the Mojo Monday sketch From Julee Tilman 




You can still join in and add your card to her blog HERE she has a new sketch every two weeks.

For my card I have used this adorable precoloured image I had sitting on my table called Cutiepie The papers are a mix from Helga-hippo-paper-heaven-2 and Distress-ink-papers-plain. I've added some sheer cream ribbon to the top and a little sentiment too.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can leave a few words as I love to read them. Oh and don't forget to join in or lookout for the next sketch.

I'm joining in at the following challenges  Poeticartistry. mojo-monday.
the-sketchy-challenges-154-ribbon-lace-twine

Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Positively adorable. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card :) Thanks for your participating at The Skechy Challenges. Hope you participate in our next challenge. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete