Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Native American Headdress

Hello,
I'd like to share a new card I have made using the new sketch for mojo-Monday . I have to add that I have altered it a little to suit my needs but I think you can see it in there.


I used this Native American head stamp which I've had in my stash for quite a few years now along with the feathers off the dreamcatcher stamp and the little sun type image.


The papers are from Kaisercraft and you can buy those here  merlyimpressions . I made the card in to a 6x6 tent fold and matted the first 2 papers. Then I took a piece of latte coloured card and stamped with Versamark the sun setting image as well as removing the corners and faux stitching the edge.

The head I stamped and coloured in with ProMarker pens and Copic's. I then proceeded to fussy cut behind the feathers to allow me to feed the die under and so cut out to the right of the face. The  sketch has a banner coming down but I changed it out for the feathers, the head was then added using foam pads to lift it. I stamped and cut out the sentiment placing it off to the bottom right.

Thanks for stopping buy today, I hope you can find time to share your thoughts on my make.

I an joining in at the following challenge sites
disdigidesignschallenge/include-sun. mine is the tiny sun setting stamp on the latte card.

Sue.



1 comment:

  1. a fantastic card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete