Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Buckets of Wishes

Hello There,

Tuesday means it's time to start a new challenge over at digichoosday. This week we have been given our own challenge to follow:

 Theme of sea/beach/ocean
1. Any image
2. Must have an aperture/hole with something behind it. 
3. Use a colour palette (we had 2 to choose from)





So I came up with this combo, the paper is from distress-ink-papers-plain the hole is made up from a embellishment from winnie-wonderland-embellies-1-2 the sentiment and palm tree is from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Big Bundle 

Then this cute image bearing-gifts-dinosaur-digi  I have coloured him in using my ProMarker pens but his friends were pre-coloured. I thought he was perfect to go with the sentiment or visa versa.
Here is a closer look as you can see I raised one with Pinflare glue 


Nikky's images are perfect to make up your own picture story. I hope you can join in with us this week.

I'm joining in at the following challenge sites
craftysentiments. June 18
aperfecttimetocraft.June
craftingfromtheheart-245
thecraftyaddicts.-61


Here is another card I made following the rules above but this time the aperture has the sentiment popping out. I have merged 3 images from winnie-fruit-punch-embellies-bundle after resizing them. The papers are from distress-ink-papers-plain but I was running out of blue ink and so I get a 'ticking' stripe going on in the blue which I thought looked like deckchair fabric and so suited my beach feel.


I added glitter glue to give the idea of sand and a few dotty hearts to match the cute cherries which I added Glossy Accents to.

Sue.

9 comments:

  1. Great cards, Sue! Particularly loving the prehistoric beach scene!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card love to bits .
    Hugs Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both such fun cards! Love the idea of using the blue/white stripes as sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, Fantastic card and lovely image.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Sue! Love your card and the stick and bones collection is awesome! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creation...love this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great summer card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag,love it...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete