Monday, June 24, 2019

Celebrate the Season

Hello there!

Just wanted to share this little Christmas card that I have made today using an adorable pre-coloured topper from my stash. This is at least 4 years old to me and the last one left.  I am trying my best to use up stuff (I'm sure one or two of you can say the same lol) I trimmed it by using my stitched square die.


I've made a bright white 6x6 tent fold and stamped one of my favourite Christmas stamps all over and then coloured in with my Copic's.  The stamp is old too and by Denami Designs.

I am following the sketch over at sketchsaturday.   So you can see my image has been added to two other papers before being stuck down in place.

I added ric-arc from my stash and made a bow out of green & white bakers twine. I added two snow flakes to the side of the image to go along with my sentiment. The sentiment and the tiny Let it Snow phrase came from a set of stamps by JustRite called Snowflakes.

I hope you like what you see and can leave a word or two.

Sue.

I'm joining in with the following challenge blogs today

4 comments:

  1. what a cute little snow dude ... that's pretty much me if I try to skate ... so glad you're having SNOW much fun with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't understand how you waited four years to use this adorable topper. Good luck with using some of your stash up. Lovely layout for your card. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes Challenge and optional theme of Use some washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooove that super cute snowman, and you've built a beautiful card to hold him! so happy you're having SNOW MUCH FUN with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete