Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Kiosk Colin!

Hi and a Happy Tuesday!

Time to share my card for this weeks digichoosday challenge which starts today. As ever we are a anything goes challenge but Nikky has set us the design team a challenge to follow.
1. Food
2. Not a Birthday Cake
3. Include an aperture

So here is what I have come up with. 





It is a large A5 card which I have covered the front with a paper from papers-8 from the amazing Winnie-Starfish/Sandcastles range of images the image is winnie-beach-kiosk which I have coloured in with my Promarkers and other pens.
As you can see I have removed the centre of the image to make a aperture which I have covered with some acetate as if a window. I have cut right through the card. I have fussy cut a few items and added them for dimension. The sentiment is from the kit too.

Thanks for popping by today, I do hope you can join in with us.

I will be joining in with the following challenges
The Crafty Addicts #61
aperfecttimetocraft.June

Sue.


11 comments:

  1. I love this project. Great idea
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea creating a kiosk with a window!! Makes me wish I were eating something yummy on the beach today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! Gives me the summer feeling! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely creation with gorgeous details - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and fun card! I love how you've interpreted the theme instructions. So good to add the extra dimension items :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card.....love how you opened up that window,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, love it.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card and I love how you have coloured the image.
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

    Best Wishes Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic design and card design...Hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love beach cards, well done, and Polkadoodle images are great. Well done. Thank you for entering A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one perfect summer card! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry.
    Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete