Saturday, December 22, 2018

Anything but a card!

Hello!

Well it's time for another fun challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge  and this will be our last of the year and this time we have to make something which is not a card! So here is what I've come up with .....


Today I decided to make a fun hot drinks cup holder. So using this adorable christmas unicorn with hot chocolate  
Isn't he adorable? He comes B&W or coloured in and today I used the pre-coloured image. I took a 12x12 card stock and cut a strip then did the folding. I cut out 2 snowflakes and matted the image on to and then I added some snow flakes. This image was put on the front.
Around the cup you will see ribbon both pink stripe and turquoise and on top I've added this beautiful BIG snowflake. I added bakers twine and a couple more flakes along with 2 pink glitter berries and a white jingle bell for effect.


On the back I just added a little text just so it looked finished off.

The cup is stuffed full of those red truffle balls we all love. Oooh I wish I was keeping it now lol.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you can join in the fun with us as you know we are a anything goes challenge. I'd like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and see you in the New Year.

I'd like to join in with the following challenges
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge-417.
brownsugar challenge-285-december-2018.
crafteezee-december-challenge-gift.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job! Love the whole concept of your project! Congrats Thank you for entering our challenge at Brown Sugar and good luck! Alina DT

    ReplyDelete