Saturday, December 8, 2018

Warm Thoughts

Hello,
It's time to kick start our new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge #233 . As design team members we were asked to make a Christmas themed card. Well in our house we always try to go for a nice walk after we have eaten our fill of Christmas Dinner and that will always require a nice warm coat and hat. 



This image Emma-winter-printable-digital-stamp-download comes pre-coloured and black and white for you to colour. I have coloured her in using my Promarker pens today. You can now buy your Pink Gem images from Polkadoodles.co.uk

I have made a 5x7 card and first stamped a snowflake using a rose-pink ink. Then I took two papers one picking out the blue of her jeans and the other similar to the snowflake colour (I ran it through a embossing folder first) and layed them in a jaunty angle. I used a sage green doily under the image and it was added using foam pads.
I added crystal gems to some of the snowflakes and dotted around the card base, also the sentiment is from the same stamp set as the snowflakes and it was cut out using my Fancy Rectangle die set.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a few words please so I know who's called in.
I am also joining in with the following challenges
colourcrazychallenge. Wk49
brownsugarchallenge.285-december-2018
craftingfromtheheart challenge-231
ilovepromarkers. 373
promarkerchallenge.week-473mega-christmas-challenge.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! I love design and choice of colours!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sue - I love all your layers. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Good luck, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Christmas" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge, hope to see you again in 2019.

    ReplyDelete