Thursday, December 20, 2018

Design Sheet cards

Hi,

I shared last week a A4 sheet I'd printed off to make a couple of Christmas cards with. The sheet was off winnie-winterland-big-kahuna-digital-craft-download-bundle which is jam packed with beautiful images, papers, embellishments and these wonderful design sheets. These sheets can be bought individually too.

With this one sheet I made 2 cards and 3 tags and kept the candy cane for something else too.


This first card went straight off to my friend Sandy as I know she loves this image. I made a 6x6 card and matted mint green card which I had embossed first with Christmas phrases. I diecut some deep red gingham and then Winter White glitter card and on to that I added the image which I had hand cut out from the sheet. I added a extra bow to the top and a holly branch too. I stamped a Christmas greeting and added that to the card front to balance it out.  It has now arrived in Florida so I can post on here today.


Here is the second card. This is a 5x7 and I have added the paper straight down flat. To the ribbon I added the sprig of holly. Then taking a Polkadoodles Christmas sentiment stamp I added that to a cream circle and that to a pale blue one, both were cut using fanciful-circles-nested-set-6-craft-cutting-dies Under that I added several sprigs which I dotted red glitter glue to.
You can see both tags behind the cards and with a little bakers twine they are perfect.
I'd like to join in with the following challenges
brownsugarchallenge-285-december-2018.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Very very very very wonderful card!!!!!! Really a great creation!!!! I love everything about this card!!!
    Thanks so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete