Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hugs to Say Thank You

Hello and a Happy New Year!

I hope Santa was kind to you and left you lots of new things to play with?  Myself I received a few new things which I was grateful for and hope to share with you soon as I make cards over the next few weeks.

But today being Tuesday it means it is the start of a new challenge at Digichoosday.  It's also the first of the New Year. We have been asked to think of Thank-You's and New Things so I have made this thank you card using the adorable image of Helga-hippo-for-you she is giving a gift too.
I also used a paper from  winnie-starfish-sandcastles-papers-5  which before printing I re-sized and added Helga on to it along with the Hugs sentiment from lily-bug-love-stuff you know there are 50 cute elements to use on that kit. I tell you it was hard to choose! I printed out a second Hugs and fussy cut it out.


I took a 6x6 white card blank and stamped around the edges using a couple of the tiny stamps from the honey-daisy-clear-stamp-set . The image is coloured in using my Promarker pens with some additions of a white paint pen.
I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun? We are as always a ATG challenge and there are some great prizes to be won. Thanks for stopping by today.
Id like to join in in the following challenges
a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.January
promarkerchallenge.474add-sentiment.
cutecardthursday-563-anything-goes.
Sue.

All items can be found at the Polkadoodles Online Store


11 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love this image is adorable. Happy New Year for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun card ... loving happy and bright colors .
    Happy New Year to you and your family .
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, she's looking so sweet! Love all those cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is so adorable!! I love the pretty flowers and colorful design of your background here!! Really looking forward to Spring already!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super fun card and I just love all the bright colours! The image is fab and I love the spotty sentiment too! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Sue. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. The bright pink paper and large sentiment are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for my late reaction Sue, I was feeling a bit under the weather. I just love this creation, it makes me happy! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you were unwell. Hope you’re doing better today. Crafty hugs 🤗

      Delete
  8. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Alina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Love the bright colours and your design is excellent, well done. Thankyou for entering a Perfect time to craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete