Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Ready to Party!

Hello,
Today I'd like to share a card I have made for a friend to give her Niece who is turning 21.


I have used a selection of items that I have purchased from Tracy at Crafteezee.co.uk. Most of the papers are from her as are the ribbon, large rose, stamens and of course the image. The daisy and tiny purple flowers are from Ribbongirl.co.uk
I have coloured her in using mostly my Promarker pens and cut her out using a Spellbinder Die. To finish off I added a few gems and pearls.

Thanks for stopping buy today, leave a word or two and I'll pop over to yours too.
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-december.html
Ribbon Girl-december-anything-goes
Ilovepromarkers -373-anything-goes-with-option.html
the-paper-shelters-8th-birthday-blog-hop.
thepapernestdollschallenge.

Sue.

Papers are from Mintay-Birdsong-6x6-Paper-Pad
Image is by L.D.R.S. Creative
Selection of dies used from my stash.

9 comments:

  1. Sue, this is absolutely spectacular! I LOVE all your layers, flowers, pearls, die cuts and distressed edges. Too beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birthday card, lovely details. Thanks for joining us at the paper shelter for our 8th birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Love the sweet details!! Thanks for playing with us in our TPS-bloghop!! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Stunning card .. loving all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    gclubwin168

    ReplyDelete