Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Just a card!

Today I'd like to share a simple Christmas card I have made using up bits I had left on my craft desk.

I had been playing around with images from my favorite Christmas kit winnie-winterland-big-kahuna-digital-craft-download-bundle which you can purchase at polkadoodles.co.uk



The card is a 5x7 cream card blank which I covered in a dark green paper. Then on to that I added my little "mash-up". I resized a paper from the kit and then on top I added 3 different size trees along with the reindeer and then I printed it off. I then printed off another middle size tree and another reindeer and decoupaged them on to the background paper.
I added a sentiment along with glitter glue to the trees and red perfect pearls to his nose.
I would like to join in at the following challenges
craftysentiments.anything-goes-challenge Dec4th
cutedaisymay.anything-goes-with-option-of-let-it-snow
disdigidesignschallenge for-child.
aperfecttimetocraft.-december.
ribbongirls. December
craftingfromtheheart challenge-231.
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/end-of-year-anything-christmas-goes.html

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave a word or two so I know who's been.

Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous christmas card! Thnak for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Sue, such a super card. Thank you for joining us over on dis digi designs challenge. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and great to use bits from your craft desk too. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Gracias por compartir con nosotros aquĆ­ en "A Perfect Time To Craft" y la mejor de las suertes con su entrada.
    Angie Scrapchild DT para
    https: facebook.com/aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete