Sunday, December 2, 2018

A Christmas Tag

Hello,

Well I can't believe this is my last post for the year for the challenge over at Little Patch of Crafty Friends and we have yet another exclusive sponsor. This time around it is Peppercus-design .

I chose this cute little fella Penguin & Tree he comes pre-coloured which is great at this time of the year when we are all mad busy getting ready for the holidays. I decided to make a few gifts tags with him, each tag has 2 images on. I used foam pads to lift him after I removed the tree and his feet.


The tag is made using one of the dies that came free with my Gemini Die Cutting machine. I just inked the edges and added some gold dotty paper. Then using a tiny piece of striped paper, red rick-rack and white bobble trim I placed that at the bottom slightly over hanging.
The stamped sentiment was free with a magazine and around the image I added a few sequins and glitter glue. A double bow of red and green bakers twine finished it all off.

I do hope you can come and join us this time around. We are as always a 'Anything Goes' challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave a few words.  I'd like to enter here with this make...
aperfecttimetocraft. December.
diecuttindivas. ch-397-tags.
cutedaisymay.blogspot/December ATG
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge-414


Sue

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! You should add this to our tag challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so adorable and thank you for your kind words on my blog. I just went thru your cards and love so many of them using these digital images that most I am not familiar with!!!! OMG, I am going to get myself in trouble with more ordering! LOL I am now a follower! Be blessed ~ hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete