Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Stocking Fillers

Hello There!

Well as it's Tuesday that can only mean one thing? It's time to start a new challenge over at digichoosday  and this week we are all thinking about Christmas.

I am getting a few stocking fillers made for friends and family right now and this is what I came up with for my friend.


I started with a hard board cover which I painted with bronze paint by Kaisercraft. Once dry I printed off a paper, co ordinating flowers and a sentiment from the amazing winnie-winterland-big-kahuna-digital-craft-download  this kit is jammed pack full of beautiful papers and other embellishments along with 11 B&W images and also coloured in versions too.
I covered the front and added the black squiggly lines. Then I added 2 layers in places of the flowers. I also added the sentiment to the top and printed out myself the Christmas gifts one which is at the bottom. I dotted around gold glitter glue and red perfect pearls.
To finish off I added lots of ribbon bows to the ring top.

I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun. As always anything goes and a great prize to be won too. This is my last post for the team before Christmas so I'd like to wish you all a Happy Holidays.
I'd like to enter in the following challenges
Crafteezee-december-challenge
Brownsugarchallenge-285-december-2018
mmmchallengeblog-86-cas-christmas
Ribbongirls-december-anything-goes.

Sue

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project I love all details you have used here. Fantastic papers and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I love notebooks and this one is sure to be well used; it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sue! Love the Winnie Winterland collection. The paper is gorgeous. Love your creations. Hugs, Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ... Gorgeous paper and love the idea .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is one gorgeous stocking filler! Who wouldn't love to receive that??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project and a great gift!Thanks for joining the challenge at Make My Monday - Donna, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge:)Ines DT

    ReplyDelete