Tuesday, November 27, 2018

In The Night Sky

Hello There,

Today I have a new card to share with you. It is for our new challenge starting today over at Digichoosday Crafting Challenge and as DT members we were asked to think about the night sky. Myself all I could think about were monsters coming down from other planets!!  Well of course Nikky can't make nasty scary ones (thank goodness) so I have used  this fuzzpea-digi stamp download isn't she cute.


I have also used 2 papers from the little-monsters-printable-papers and chopped up a sentiment from little-monsters-messages-scrap-kit . The image I coloured in using mostly my Promarker pens. I cut a mat for the image using fanciful-circles-nested-6-craft-dies . I have also cut out a Hello using pink card and a selection of stars which I have dotted about the card.
This was such a fun card to make. I have kept away from monsters in the past because they were just not right but these are so much fun.

I hope you can come on over and play this week as always a great prize to be won. Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you can leave a word or two.

Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee! This is adorable! I can just see these cuties coming down from the night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Sue! I really love the bright colors! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card. I love the bright colors
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete