Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Big Hugs!

Hello and a Happy Tuesday to you all.

Time to share with you all my new card for this weeks digichoosday challenge  As always we are anything goes. But for us DT's we have our own little challenge to follow and this week it was something I have never made before.

1. Just because 
2. Follow the colour pallet
3. Make a penny slider



Can you guess, yes of course it is the slider part I've never made before lol.

This was the colour pallet we had to use


So following the colour pallet  I chose my papers from the store. 
The orange paper is from little-monsters the bottom pink paper is from Winnie-sugar-sprinkles-paper-heaven-7 and the dotty paper above is from Winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1

Then I printed the Hi  straight on to the pink paper from lily-bug-love-paper-heaven-2  I also printed off the banner at the bottom and the spinner from the lily-bug-love-stuff-bundle The butterflies are from winnie-special-moments- embelishments . I would recommend you to checkout Nikky's embellishment kits because they are jammed packed with wonderful little gems to finish off a project.
The card needed some brown so along came the boarder and bow. I finished off by using the waste dotted about with some glitter glue for sugar sprinkles.
I really enjoyed making this card and you can see it move on a little video I made showing over on the Facebook page.

I do hope you will come on over and join in with us as there's a super prize to be won and I look forward to visiting you too.
Thanks for stopping in, let me know what you think.

Sue.

10 comments:

  1. What a stunner, Sue! I've never made a penny slider I must give it a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and awesome design...wow...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny slider card was my first too.... 😊 you made a fantastic one, lovely card, great job! Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty! Love the design and the boarder and bow are the perfect additions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fantastic card !
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card I love these papers you have used here. Great design too.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretation of the inspiration colors! Love how the slider parts look like doughnuts!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Bright Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, so sorry, I thought I had left you a comment, but I see I didn't. This is absolutely stunning. Love everything about it. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant and girly! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry.
    Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete