Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Fabulous Birthday.

Hi,

Another Birthday card to share with you today. This one is for my cousin over in USA. I felt so bad as I had missed a big birthday last year I was determined to send one in time this year.



This card is 5x7 in bright white and to that I have added paper from the sparkle collection at Merly Impressions I have used my stamp and die set by Julie-hickey called spring-delights I added a couple of gold leaves to fit in with the papers. The sentiment is a new stamp for me from Crafters Companion I have used a black mount underneath and I have also cut a couple of corners too to bring it all together.
I know she likes it because it arrived a little early but never mind as long as it arrived.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave a word or two as I enjoy reading them.
I will be joining in the fun over at these challenge sites

Sue.


1 comment: