Tuesday, July 16, 2019

It's a Boy!

Hello and a Happy Tuesday to you all.

Tuesday can only mean one thing and that is it's time to start a new challenge over at digichoosday . As always we are a Anything Goes challenge for you guys but for us DT members Nikky has set us a challenge to make a celebration card (but not birthday) and to add a element that will pull out.

So here is what I have come up with..


Yes a New Baby Boy card. I have used the darling baby-boom collection. It is on sale at the moment as is jammed packed full of the most delightful papers and images which are all coloured in for you and are ready in pink and blue themes.

I have made a wrap over style card at 5x5 in bright white. The baby image here on the front and the jar of wishes have both been printed out twice and layered up.


This photo shows the inside flap. I have added a sleeping baby flat down and the precious tag has foam pads underneath.


This shot shows the inside centre panel where I have added a washing line and added the baby items using foam pads as they peek through the gap and the Teddy is placed flat down.

Here we have a close-up of the Pull-Out element. I made a small envelope and added another Precious topper to the front but removed the outer blue mat. I also added a brad to the front of the flap. You could fold a £ up and add inside for a gift. Here you can also see the button and bow I have added along with clear sequins.



I do hope you can come on over and play along as there is a super prize to win as well as 3 DT favourites to be picked.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a few words if you have time as its always nice to see who has stopped by.

I'm joining in at
pileitonchallenge-156-girls or boys
aperfecttimetocraft July

Sue.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby card, , full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the design and I hadn't even seen this collection! Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling ! Love the pocket card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. IO actually have to make a baby boy shower card and you gave me a great idea! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete