Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Rough Day?

Hi,

Thought I’d join in with the fun challenge over at Sketchsaturday 571 With their cute sketch. I am still making cards for a table top sale to raise funds for Save the Elephants, which is very dear to my sons heart. Thought I’d make a fun Get Well card for a change.


I chose to use this fun image Little Dudes broken-bones he comes with 3 papers and a selection of fab sentiments suitable for the image. I haven't  actually used the papers this time as I am trying to use up stash (which is growing by the day again!!) but these patterned ones are available from polkadoodles in other kits.

I have coloured him in using my Promarkers and fussy cut him out. I used foam pads behind him and also under the horizontal strip.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can find time to leave a word or two.

I will be joining in the fun at the following challenge sites
sketchsaturday. week-571
craftysentiments-add a sentiment
pileitonchallenge-156-boys-of summer/winter
creativefingerschallengeblog-167



Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Now that's what I CALL a rough day!! Great card, Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this to brighten someone's day! It does look like this poor baby had a rough day! I love all the mix of patterns and your coloring is fabulous! SO happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the sketch. This poor guy is having a rough go of it!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa - this was a rougher day than I had today - great card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear - that was a rough day! Fabulous card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Pile It On! Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete