Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Little Gamer Dude

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at digichoosday . The rest of the team have made Christmas I know but I've been on vacation and just didn't get time. So I have used a card to share today that I have made a wee while ago. But I'll be back on track next time.

Today I have made a card for a young chap using this adorable image called gamer-little-dude he comes along with 3 papers and suitable sentiments too. But this time I have used papers from 3 different collections just to show how versatile Nikky's kit are.


I've coloured my image with a selection of marker pens keeping with the colours from the papers. I did a little faux stitching around the card edge and image.

The 3 papers I have used are from winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1distress-ink-papers-plain and sticks-bones-textured-dinosaur-papers-5 .


I hope you can join in with us this week, we are a anything goes challenge with a super prize randomly picked along with 3 DT top picks.

Thanks for calling in, hope you have time to leave a word or two and maybe follow me on Bloglovin
I’d like to join in at the following fun challenge sites
Colourificchallengecorner #1
ilovepromarkers/challenge-389
craftysentiments july30

Sue.

6 comments:

  1. You could say he is playing with a game that he GOT for Christmas so technically it's festive! :D
    Great boys card, Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome make card . Love the design and style
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like Christmas morning at my house! hee hee Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card.......love the present he got for Christmas! Wink....wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card and great coloring
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea ,love it.Great card...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete