Tuesday, May 7, 2019

It's a Flip Flop Sort of Day!

Hey it's Tuesday and that can only mean one thing.....Digichoosday Challenge Time .

The Design Team this week have been given the challenge to make a Holidays themed card, but we also have to keep the following in mind 1. recycle/upcycle something from the trash
                                                    2. any image with includes a camera, sunglasses or beachy
                                                    3. make a card but NOT square.


Here is what I have made



I grabbed a liner from a pair of sneaker socks I'd threw in the bin and drew around it on this orange card stock, then I took papers from winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1 and distress-ink-papers-plain
and reduced the size of each and added them distressing the top one. I punched 3 holes and passed ribbon through for the toe post.


I then set about printing a selection of sentiments from quotes-winnie-special-moments and winnie-starfish-sandcastles-148-quotes mounting them on the same papers and card to link it all together.


I used the wonderful Winnie Hooray image because she's going on her holidays. I coloured her in using my Promarker pens and fussy cut around her adding her to her own mat which hangs off the edge. The little flowers are off Winnie-special-moments-Embellishments kit there are loads of fun things to be found on there.

Not a very exciting photo but it shows the back ready to accept the verse. This card will have its own stand.

I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun. As always anything goes for you and a wonderful prize to be won too.
I'd like to join in with a few challenges this week,
craftysentiments.
pennyschallenge 429.
thecraftyaddicts.-60. ATG

Sue.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely Fabulous make ! Love the idea and the bright colours !
    Happy Crafting
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip flops are so much fun and a staple in my wardrobe! Love your card; so summery and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sue, love it! Your colorcombination is awesome and the idea is great! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea.....love this. I am so happy to have my flip flops back out.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea and make ,great design ...hugs Zelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation, thanks so much for sharing it at Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog! Good Luck with your entry!!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete