Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Scruff in the Garden

Happy Choosday!

Well it's time to share another card with you all. This is for the new challenge over at digichoosday . We the design team had our own challenge to follow:
1: Just because/Friend
2: Use an image but not a person
3: Make anything with more than one fold.

So here is what I have come up with for my friend who loves his garden and more so sitting in it with a well deserved glass of wine!


I chose to make a twisted easel for him out of cream card, this is a 6x6. I took a selection of papers from winnie-fruit-punch-paper-heaven-1 and the image is this adorable Pre-coloured Scruff the dog, gardening .
 I have also used a selection of images from winnie-fruit-punch-embellies-bundle and I can tell you there are so many adorable images on here you will be spoilt for choice.
I cut him out using fanciful-circles and added another cute die cut behind using the bee image paper, this is why I just HAD to use those Buzzy Bee's. The bird house has been fussy cut and added using silicon glue for height and a selection of flowers have been used as the stopper.

I hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us, for you it is a Anything Goes as always. I look forward to visiting your blogs and maybe you could leave a word or two here and let me know what you think.

I'm joining in with the following challenges....
craftysentiments-challenge_21
aperfecttimetocraft-May
thecraftyaddicts. 60

Happy Crafting

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Omg Sue ...this is so cute & Adorable ...loving fun bright colors .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Such a great design and scene with Scruff in his garden! Love the flower pots, bird house and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Sue your card is wonderful, I love all details you have used here.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sweet as can be Sue......adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Sue. It is absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous project! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous make,love the stunning design...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete