Friday, May 10, 2019

Mermazing Winnie Arrives

Hello,

I'm here to share my first card for the launch party over at Polkadoodles. For the amazing new images of Mermazing Winnie.
There are 6 wonderful images to choose from either in black and white for you to colour or pre-coloured for a quick and easy card. You can also find a paper pack with 6 different papers and a sentiment pack too. But if you like there is a super Winnie-mermaid-super-bundle kit to pick up.


I have used winnie-passing-time along with mermazing papers and a cute Sentiment from the big kit. 
I have used my Promarkers to colour her in and then fussy cut her out. A few other sea embelishments from my stash and then to add her to my circle shaped card.  The papers were cut out using fanciful-circles-nested-dies also available in store.

Please pop back later for another make, this time a cute hanger.

I'm joining in here with their challenge aperfecttimetocraft May

Thanks for stopping by and please checkout the other DT's makes which will appear on our Facebook page over the weekend.

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment