Saturday, May 11, 2019

Best Friends


Hello,

Here I am with my second post of the day showcasing the wonderful Mer-maising Winnie images available in store at

I am using winnie-best-friends image and  mermazing-papers plus a sentiment from  mermazing-quotes  aren't these papers amazing?



This is quite a simply card which I have cut an aperture out of the front after adding the paper. I made a frame to cover the edges and added the sentiment along with this gorgeous ribbon. On the inside of the card I added some yellow sand coloured paper available in store. Then I coloured Winnie in using mostly promarkers and Copic's. I cut her out and made another frame from the same as the front to cover the edges.


Here it shows the card slightly opened. I finished off with pearls where the bubbles were.
I'm joining in over at  ilovepromarkers.-383

I'm joining in with the following challenge  lilpatchofcraftyfriends/challenge-10
Cute card Thursday #580


Thanks for stopping by again. I hope you can come back tomorrow for the last 2 makes.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - and I really love that ribbon!!

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete