Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Count on Me!

Hello,

Wow I just don't know where the weeks are going to? It's Tuesday so that means it is time for another new challenge over at digichoosday  and today we have been asked as DT's to think about
1. Family & Friends
2. Use 2 images
3. Make anything we like.

So here is what I have made. It's a hanger for Best Buddies to give. I cut the shape out using my Cricut and the inside using a Dutch Doobadoo shape.




I have used 2 images from the Dudes Collection at polkadoodles  one is cool-dude-precoloured and the other is just-hangin-little dude which has bonus features within the download of 3 papers and 4 themed sentiments of which I have used one. The other sentiment comes from winnie-special-moments-quotes  and that was cut out using fanciful-circles-6 nested die set  I have coloured him in using my alcohol markers today.

I have used other items from my stash such as star brads, arrows, clouds and pointed star die too. Everything is raised with foam pads and touches of Nuvo Drops have been added along with a little faux  stitching. The hanger is off a price tag (you never know when something will be useful lol).

Here is another side view for you


I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun. As always it's anything goes for you.

Thanks for stopping by, leave a few words to tell me what you think.
Sue. 

8 comments:

  1. What a great card full of dimension and so much to see! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation Sue! Everything fits perfectly together! i just love it! Hugs ,Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling hanger, Sue. Your layout is amazing and you've colored your images beautifully. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card .. love the design and style. Hugs Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic make and fabulous idea for a gift ,love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB design Sue, perfect for Boys in every way, love it!! Thanks for being on the team at PD, you're awesome girl xxx

    ReplyDelete