Friday, May 10, 2019

Mer-Mazing Hanger

Hello,

Here I am with my second post of the day for the amazing Winnie Mermaizing Mermaid images available at polkadoodles. Launched today this is a super collection of 6 images (available pre-coloured too) papers and sentiments too. The images can be bought individually as can the papers or you can go for the super-bundle which includes the lot.

I have made a cute little door hanger for my friends daughter this time


I took a heart shaped grey board which has been in my stash for years just waiting for this moment to shine. I covered it with one of the Mermazing Papers and punched the two holes then passed some soft floss through to hang.
Then I took my image who is called Winnie-mermazing-kisses and coloured her in using mostly Promarkers then I matted her on to another paper from the kit and added her off to one side on the heart. I added one of the cute Sentiments and a selection of flowers cut using the flower out of the fanciful-circles-nested-dies

I'm joing in the fun here.  A perfect time to craft. May

I do hope you like this and will stop by again tomorrow for a couple more MerMazing makes.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative and beautiful. I love the fact that you made it as a door hanger. I know your friend's daughter will love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete