Saturday, May 11, 2019

Anchors Away

Hello,

Well It's time to share another card using the wonderful Mer-maising Winnie images available to buy in store at  Polkadoodles 

For this card I have used winnie-anchors-away! I have also used mermazing-papers and mermazing-quotes  I used a Doobadoo shape art to cut the card blank and then just mat and layered the papers. They are devine and work so well together.


I've used a selection of under the sea embellish the card after colouring her in using my Promarker pens.

I'm joining in over at. ilovepromarkers. 383

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later with my second post of the day.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiufl card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete