Saturday, March 2, 2019

Love You Mum

Hello,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and so as to get us ready we are thinking about Mother's Day. Here in the U.K. it falls on 31 March.




For my card today I have used this adorable image of Ella elephant with bouquet and she and all her friends can now be found in store at polkadoodles.co.uk .  If you enter the challenge you could be picked by random to be the winner of a $10 voucher to spend in store on any download of your choice. There are 3 DT choice winners who each will win one image of their choice. So come on and share your makes with us as it could be YOU.

I recently bought a Gemini and in the box were some goodies and the die you see was one of them. I have used a Kaisercraft paper from the ooh-la-la-collection along with scraps from papers found in kits from polkadoodles.co.uk . The image I placed on to a paper from distress-ink-papers-plain before printing and then I printed another image without the background which I fussy cut out and lifted on foam pads. I added perfect pearls and Nuvo drops to the flowers and around the image too.

I do hope you can join in with us and I look forward to visiting your blogs too.

I'm joining in the fun over at
aperfecttimetocraft March-challege
cutecardthursday. challenge-572 

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely cute card,great design and love your color combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that elephant. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo adorable, I love the die cut border, such a fantastic idea. Thank you for so much for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete