Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Let's Celebrate!

Hello,

Today over at digichoosday we are thinking all things green but not for you guys, its anything goes. We are keeping in mind St Patrick's Day for all those who celebrate it. I know of one family member who will be.

So today I have made a sweet card to share with you all. I gave it to my lovely friend for her big birthday.


I have used this darling image called Ruby-sweet which I have coloured in with my Promarkers and Copic's. The papers are from distress-ink-papers-plain along with a sentiment from winnie-celebrations-3-sentiments  
I have added flowers, stamens, pins and glittery ribbon all purchased from RibbonGirls who sadly now have closed. The image was cut out using a long forgotten Spellbinder die.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can join in the fun over at the challenge and don't forget to check out the teams makes too.

I’m joining in at the following challenges
Craftysentiments-anything-goes
Crafting-with-friends.challenge-80
I love Promarkers.challenge-378-anything-goes
Thepapershelter. 372-birthday
cutecardthursday.challenge-571-greens

Sue

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, she is lovely and that ribbon is gorgeous adding some sparkle! Great little clover charm, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, gorgeous card I like this colour combination you have used here, and those flowers are gorgeous
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so Beautiful .. love the coloring .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue beautiful card thanks for joining in with our theam I know it's hard not to use patterned paper well done thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers and colors...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so adorable!! Really love this image and cute card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete