Saturday, March 30, 2019

New Bobby Socks Brings in Spring

Hello,

New challenge time over at A Gem of a Challenge and today we are getting ready for Easter/Spring.

Now when I was young we always recived new socks at Easter from either  Nana or an Auntie as this meant it was time to wear your lighter skirts or even shorts!! Well when you were 6 or so your blood was thicker lol. So I have a cousin who has a little girl and I'd like to carry on the tradition of giving New Bobby Socks at Easter to her too. Well you can't just give them can you? so I made this cute little gift bag.
I used this adorable image called bunny-painting Which comes in black and white or pre-coloured which is what I have used here.


The bag is 5X7 in size and I have added a heavy paper to it first to steady it to take the rest. I have used papers from the free-tatty-twinkle-easter-digital-download  and images from winnie-sugar-sprinkles-embellies-bundle  the sentiment is from winnie-sugar-sprinkles-word-art-bundle I've used foam pads to lift everything .

 Even though she is not yet 2 a chocolate bunny was required to go along with the socks. Well I'm sure Mum and Dad will help her eat it.

I would like to join in at the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by today. I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment