Tuesday, March 12, 2019

For a Lady

Hello,

It's new challenge time over at digichoosday and our theme is For a Lady but for you it is anything goes.

I have chosen to make this birthday hanger to send to my lovely Aunt who's birthday is later this week.


I started with a 6x6 piece of kraft card and added a paper from distress-ink-papers-plain which I stamped a vintage lace stamp across. Then I took 6 images from the gorgeous Belle-papillon-vintage-amazingness-download and resized them and fussy cut around the flowers. The 2 tags I have added gold flakes around. I added pink card under a couple of layers to make them pop. A couple of vintage buttons and tiny wooden hearts were added also. The two sentiments are from winnie-celebrations-2-sentiments and have been added to spare paper and foam pads beneath.
I just punched 2 holes to take the ribbon and dotted about some perfect pearls. This is so pretty in real life and feel sure she will love it as its right up her street.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.
I’m joining in at the following challenges

Crafteezee-march-challenge-vintage
Cutecardthursday.challenge-573-celebrate.
A perfect-time-to-craft-challege

Sue

8 comments:

  1. What an elegant creation Sue, It is so romantic. I bet your aunt is really happy with it. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful use of Belle Papillon; I especially like the tag coming off the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Creation.. love the design and colors .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely creation Sue...I just love it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/
    <br /

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Good design skills here. Thank you for entering A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    ReplyDelete