Saturday, March 16, 2019

Say it with Flowers

Hello,

It's time for another challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this time we the DT are using flowers in our makes.
 As always we are a Anything Goes challenge so I hope you can come over and share what it is your creating right now. There is a random winner and 3 DT top picks with a voucher to spend on any download you like at polkadoodles.co.uk .

Today I have used bunny-with-flowers  and he comes black and white for you to colour or pre-coloured which is what I have used here. I made a tent fold 5x7 card blank and covered with a leafy print paper after stitching around the edge with daffodil yellow thread.
I used fancy-rectangles-tabs-die-set to cut out a frame for my image and placed that on to a pale green circle cut with fanciful-circles-nested-set-6-craft-cutting-dies I double cut the word Hello and lots of little flowers and leaves to complete my card.


Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to visiting you at yours.

Sue

2 comments: