Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Easter Cross

Hello,
It's time to start a new challenge over at Digichoosday. We are thinking about the up and coming Easter celebrations in our design team makes this week.
Here is mine using an image from winnie-sugar-sprinkles-embellies-bundle along with others which I fussy cut out and placed on and around the main image.



I added a touch of green under the image and used foam pads to add that to the card blank which I  had covered with paper from winnie-sugar-sprinkles-paper-heaven-4  I went around the edge of the card with a Micron pen and added drops of  Nevo drops and Perfect Peals to finish.

Here is a side view of the card.


I do hope you can come over and join in. I look forward to visiting your blogs soon.

I'd like to join in in the following challenges
thepapershelter. challenge-376-its-spring
craftysentiments-challenge_26
crafteezee-shop March-challenge-vintage
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, so beautiful! This is such a meaningful image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and loving the soft colors .
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sue. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Sue,love the soft colors. Jane P

    ReplyDelete