Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ebony Fairy Gift Box

Hello,

Well here I am sharing my project for the new challenge starting today over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends and we have a NEW to us sponsor for this #101 challenge  Emerald Faeries   Tracy has some adorable images to purchase and if you enter the challenge you may be the winner of 2 images from her store, so what are you waiting for?
 Here is my project. All ready for Easter or a little Birthday Gift using Ebony the adorable fairy hugging her toadstool. 



I coloured her in using my Promarker Pens and a few Copic's too. I printed out two images so I could decoupage  her up. I gave her a little frame before placing it on top of a little box I made. The box is 5x5.


I made up this little  flower collection for the top corner and added a little toadstool to link it all up.

As you can see I've added some sweet coconut mushrooms (which were my mum's favourites ) to the box in the first photo and chocolate eggs inside on the second photo (which have already been eaten by my husband)  hoping to give as a little gift.

I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun. Looking forward to seeing what you have made.

I would like to join in at the following places
aperfecttimetocraft.March-challege 
ilovepromarkers. challenge-379  
promarkerchallenge.483 happy-birthday 
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Yummy and cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design and box.
    Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift box Sue, wonderful image and I love your colouring.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue I love this image and box thanks for sharing at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/
    <br /

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this creation! Fairies and toadstools are one of my favorites! Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time To Craft! Hugs! Marcia, DT

    ReplyDelete