Saturday, January 19, 2019

Winter Birthday

Hello and Happy New Year if this is the first time you have called by as it is time for the first challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge for 2019!

The Design Team are thinking of winter birthday's but for you all it is Anything Goes as always.

So today I have made a cute 3D card. I have used this adorable Hedgy-partytime-printable-digital-stamp and he's going to a party with his little friend. The image is available over at polkadoodles.co.uk .






I have made this 6x6 card adding 2 papers available in store from the winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1-digital-download  there are 10 papers in this pack. The sentiment is from winnie-celebrations-2-sentiments-digi-kit-download . I have added this bright pink ribbon for some POP! and a cute little party hat button to finish things off.


I printed off a second image so I could fussy cut and add it with foam pads, under the mouses head I used thicker pads.


I do hope you can join in with us as the winner is chosen by random org and there is a super gift voucher to be won to spend on downloads in store.
Today I’d like to join in with the following challenges 
crafting-with-friends. #78.


Sue

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card,fantastic design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card and you've used some of my favourite papers. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete