Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Add a Heart.

Hello,

Well it's that time again! Time for the new challenge to start over at digichoosday crafting  Today we are adding hearts to our makes, but for you guys it is Anything Goes as always.


For my sweet little guys birthday card I have used winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1 and a sentiment from winnie-celebrations-3-sentiments along with the cute little flying-a-kite-winnie-special-moments  image which I have coloured in with my marker pens.
I have also used the little heart stamp from the Honey-daisy-clear-stamp-set and the lovely Bubbleicious-frames which I did remove the bubbles from. I added a couple of extra balloons and a heart banner,
I do hope you can come on over and join in the fun this week. I'd also like to join in at the following challenge sites
promarkerchallenge week-478-inspired-by-big-screen. Mary Poppins
ilovepromarkers. challenge-376-ATG
craftysentiments. ATG
Sue.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card! Lovely image too
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Makes me feel warm on this frigid winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Sue, love the coloring and the paper you have used. I really gives me a cheery feeling! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is way too cute and adorable card.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Sue! I love your heart background and lovely sentiment tag. Lovely layout too. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining in at I ♥ Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete