Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Lily-Bug Love

Well Hello!

I just can't believe it's time for my 2nd post of the year for Digichoosday.  This week the Design Team are thinking of LOVE . But for you it is still Anything Goes.
I decided to make a Valentines card today. How many valentines do you give out? 


I have made this 6x6 easel card using everything from the wonderful lily-bug-love-download-kit  which has over 200 elements on it to print off. You can buy all this parts individually too.

I added the love to the paper before I printed it. Everything except the green gingham paper was printed on one A4 sheet. I cut 2 extra love and added them using silicon gel for height. I fussy cut LilyBug and lifted her too.

I do hope you can come over and join in the fun and I look forward to visiting your blog too


I am joining in with the following challenges... 
thepapershelter/challenge-366-digital-image.  
aperfecttimetocraft-January 
craftingfromtheheart challenge-234.
ilovepromarkers./challenge-375
Sue. 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful easel card, fantastic image and great design. Fantastic collection too.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sue, gorgeous colors! What a cute embelishments there are in the kit. love it. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the design and layout.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, such a fun design! That image is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous great with stunning design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card with lovely image.
    Thanks for sharing
    DT The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers I love your stunning makes. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit my personal blog at http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete