Thursday, January 24, 2019

New Year with Cocktail Chilly Snowman

Hello There!

Here is what I've made today using cocktail-chilly-snowman  You can buy your images from Nikky at Polkadoodles.co.uk and if you enter the ongoing challenge at A Gem of a Challenge You could win a voucher to spend on images of your choice.


AS you can see I decided to make a New Years card. I don't make many and this came together very easily with the help of a paper from Polkadoodles. little-monsters-printable-papers-digi-kit  which I matted on to some orange and then purple before adding it to the 6x6 card base.
The image was added to the paper before I printed it off and then I used my Promarker pens to colour it in. I added Glossy Accents to the cherries on his hat and dotted about glitter glue in 5 colours.

I do hope you can come along and share.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment