Sunday, January 6, 2019

We Really Click!

Hello again for the first challenge post of 2019 for Lilpatchofcraftyfriends.

Today we are thrilled to announce a new sponsor to our challenge Imagine that Digi Stamp.  I have to admit not to have known about this designer before I got to choose an image to play with and I must say i was amazed to look through her store at the wonderful kits she puts together. I chose to use Snappy_Sandy  and WOW there is loads in there.




Here is the card I made using the main image (which comes ready coloured too) which I coloured in using my Promarker pens along with one of the many sentiments. I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the lens and the flash.
The card is a 6x6 tent fold which I added some lovely cherry paper to it. Then I cut out 2 trees and added tiny hearts and a die cut memories which I double layered with black.
I hope you can come on over and join in as the prize is $12 to spend in store. How great is that? I wouldn't mind winning that myself.
I'd like to join in with the following challenges...
imaginethatdigistamp/1stThursdayChallenge 
aperfecttimetocraft.January
craftingfromtheheart/challenge-234
ilovepromarkers.-375-anything-goes  New Image

Leave a word or two if you can as its always nice to see who's been.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sue!! What a Gorgeous card you created with my "Snappy Sandy" digi set!! Beautiful coloring, and just love that cherry background paper and your die-cuts ♥ Thank you so much for a great post and for creating with Imagine That Digistamp! Always honored to sponsor LPOCF challenges ☺ Blessings, KrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is just brilliant. I love that image and you have showcased it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card lovely colouring thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge Lyn DT x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete