Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mojo Monday 445

Hi,
Today I decided to join in and use the sketch over at www.mojomondayblogspot.com

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHsjE5X3gtMgLyG7VBOgtdHrGMDGMn8eFEaft_moPAznL4Xcvlmkj07XupTaJvkpntX380Wq3gQodlKneN6SzZjh_ogVtVquzpw9gwYG-D7Qap0f4jkdtUCjUkxzHw1wx2epBeKQ-ucbZh/s1600/Mojo445.gifI decided to make a square card for this challenge.

Here it is, its a small 4x4 card for my son to give a colleague who is leaving for a new job soon.
All the papers are from the same set which I picked up in a sale and they were double sided. I used a Verve sentiment along with another stamp from my collection.
I fussy cut out some flowers for the corners and lifted them with pop dots. Again sorry for the poor photo, it really is nice and bright in real life.

Sue


4 comments:

  1. Great sentiment. I have to work at being confident, it's not a natural for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know people are looking in. Yes I too need to be that.
      Sue

      Delete
  2. That is such a nice sentiment and very fitting for a colleague who is leaving! Do you mind me asking what stamp set it comes from? TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I really am naughty and I forget to add the names of stamps I use. It is from the Words of Wisdom set. Thank you for your comment.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete