Saturday, April 23, 2016

#180 Make a Shaped Card

Hi,
Over at www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com it is owner Sheri's turn to choose the challenge and she has decided on us all making a shaped card. The card must not be square or rectangle so anything else goes.

Here is what I have come up with...

 I don't think I am very good at this sort of thing so I played it safe and cut out a small card blank using a Spellbinder Die. I then added a blue layer. The cute image is one off a sheet I bought a while back which came ready coloured in (phew) I also cut that out with a die and matted it on to a dull gold paper.
I cut out some Sprightly Sprigs and a butterfly by Verve and topped it off with three mini flowers and a few sequins. I also added some dots of perfect pearls.

This little Easter card was for my Mum to go along with it I made her a little treat box filled to the top with mini eggs.

Here it is along with what is her new favorite chocolate, Milkybar!!

I hope you have lots of fun making your shaped card, link them up and you could be our next Guest Designer.

Sue

6 comments:

  1. What a great ensemble and nice coloring!! I know she will be thrilled with such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it all Sue! What a fabulous way to decorate a treat box! I would feel very spoiled in receiving something like this! Awesome job Sue! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue! You are always full of surprises. The card is beautiful. I can't help but love flowers so you know how to melt my heart with the way you decorated it. The treat box... amazing! I absolutely love the pair

    *HUGS*
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean, you don't think you're very good at this sort of thing?!?! Your card is beautiful!!!! I think you're good at everything you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the shape! Great job with both projects! I am sure your Mum loved both of these!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet gift package and matching card, Sue! They're both lovely and you had nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete