Wednesday, April 6, 2016

3 Little Cards

Thought I'd share these three little cards I made when using up some papers and die cuts from the Miss Empire Collection from Kaisercraft.
This first is a A6 card which I was going to enter in to this weeks colour throwdown until I realized there was no red in it!!
I also used Verve's butterfly from Die Sidekicks, and the corresponding All of a Flutter die. The sentiment is a stamp I've had for ages. I added a few gems to pick out the green and orange.

This next card is a 5x5 white card blank which I added a small piece of  vintage style travel paper. Then I loaded it up with collectables from the Miss Empire set along with a couple of sentiments from Verve off the Be Blessed and Words of Wisdom sets.

This the last card which is also a 5x5 uses up the last of the die cuts and papers. I added a sentiment disc and a couple of cogs.
Thanks for looking in today.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment