Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mojo Monday 442

Hi,
Over at www.mojomonday.blogspot.com it is time for a contest. So using the sketch I decided to join in. Here is my card, it is a anniversary card one of many I need this and next month.


I took a A5 petrol blue card base and added a Kaisercraft paper which I first embossed and inked with TH spruce ink. The text is all about love and  happiness which is suitable for an anniversary card or even wedding.
As you can see I added a double sided ribbon which I added a bow showing the underside with a couple of silver leaves stamped on to acetate. The other papers are Kaisercraft too. I stamped the sentiment from Be Blessed and cut it out using a Spellbinder die and mounted it on to another using the same card stock as the card base. I stamped a little love on to a heart shape then added a few gems to the corners. The Happy Anniversary is a peeloff.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the soft colors and those silver leaves. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lvoe the brown and teal colour combo and the focal sentiment panel. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete