Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mojo 443, Best day ever


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqdzkncju8JH1aWepMl3fTcNz4jNnQHiB6EwGAjikAVDPtLliE0D08kHrW8Iy5K2XRaPbom_euRy6Mq9_KQBrZcdFn0ezAVJE1jpVuT67yTvxgXewVGGwzWKrUewEoThWb6sPmRZTwfIWp/s1600/Mojo443.gif

Hi,
I've been lucky and had some free time today so thought I'd have a try at the Mojo Monday sketch #443.

I made a white A6 card blank but in a tent fold, then I took some left over papers from the Shine Bright collection by Kaisercraft and matted them on to it. I used a square of yellow vellum which I ran through a embossing folder first and on to that a polka dot piece with fishtails. The sentiment is from Verve, from Wishing You collection ( a favorite of mine) I cut out stars using their Starry Die too.
The card is lovely and bright, I hope you can tell.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Great color combination and love the card. I have that set too and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Loce the mix of dots and squares. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete