Thursday, April 28, 2016

Colour Throw Down #390

Hi,
I always love to checkout the colours over at www.colorthrowdown.blogspot.co.uk and was pleased to be able to join in with them today.



Now look at those wonderful colours.

I had a good root around in my stash and found some golden yellow along with navy. Here is what I came up with.


Now please believe me when I say this is so bright in real life, I really must invest in one of those light boxes as this shot does not do it justice ( sorry DH).
The card is a 5x5 tent fold, I have used stamps and dies from Verve, along with a peeloff and the 'memory' note from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Love this unique anniversary card a latte! :-) Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you mixed all of the different stamp sets here. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete