Saturday, April 16, 2016

Happiest of Days

Hi,
I love this second sketch from Viva La Verve for April, so thought I'd join in. In fact I have made 4 similar cards using the sketch but different papers. I am just posting this one for now.


This is a small A6 card using up some papers I've had in my stash for a while. The rose paper must be atleast 10 years old!!The love note and polka dot papers are off cuts from papers used on a layout. They are by Kaisercraft from their Shine Bright collection.
I've also used Verve's Wishing You stamp set along with dies from Sprightly Sprigs and Petal Points. I made a little flower and added 3 pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I LOVE the "love" on the back panel! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love that rose paper! I would have kept it too!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the soft colors with the splash of dotty black! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete