Saturday, April 13, 2019

Easter Bunny

Hello and today being Saturday it marks the start of a new challenge over at Pink Gem Challenge and we are thinking Easter. But we are a Anything Goes Challenge for you.

Here is the card I have made using papers and dies from Polkadoodles.co.uk which is where you can find these images too.




I am using this cute image called Bunny-with-carrots. I have used my Promarkers to colour him in this time. The base plaid paper I stitched in the corners with green to pull it all together. I'm in love with Nuvo Drops at the moment so a few of them had to be added too.
Thanks for stopping by today, this will be my last Design Team post for this team as it's time to move on but do checkout the rest of the team as there are as always some wonderful makes to be seen.
I'd like to join in at the following challenge blogs
cutecardthursday. 577-easter.

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment