Tuesday, April 9, 2019

We Three Kings!

Hello,

I have a card to share which I have made for the challenge over at jinglebellesrock  The theme is to add 3 of something.


There is no easy way of taking a photo of this card!! So much gold flashing back at me, so I layed it flat.

I am sure you can see what 3 things I added lol. 3 different circles on this 6x6 card. I have stamped off the page with London Fog on a RubberNecker stamp (I've had it years) then added liquid pearls in Rouge, I also added them on the main sentimet circle along with a few dots of gold Stickles. This piece was added to a black mat and lifted with Pinflair. The other 2 mats are layed flat down. The die used for the gold mat is fanciful-circles 6 nested dies  from Polkadoodles.  The patterned card and main sentiment are from Buzzcraft.

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be joining in at the following challenges....
jinglebellesrock. we-three-kings
craftingfromtheheartchallenge 240
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge-432
thecraftyaddicts.challenge-59.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. love those three super elegant circles! & the gorgeous pops of glittery gold! not to mention that fab understated stamping in the background! thanks for celebrating trios with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those layered circles and the tiny red berries ... so glad you joined our game-of-three at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete