Sunday, April 14, 2019

Birthday Wishes

Hello,

Today I'd like to share a card I have made for my husband! As he sees everything I make for others I always feel I need to do something different or over the top for him lol.

So using these fabulous papers by Kaisercraft available at merlyimpressions.co.uk which are called mountain-air I set to.

Up to last September his main pass time was fishing so when I saw the papers I knew exactly who they would be used for. I have to say I'll be needing different ones for next year because he's taken up something else! But I know he'll still go fishing.

This is a 7x7 tent fold card which I have covered in a wood image paper, distressing all edges, then the stripe paper with more distressing along with a few torn out bits. I used the Tonic corner die with clouds for one corner then I set about fussy cutting lots of elements from one of the papers. I also die cut a couple of fish paper piecing back in along with a fishing rod and line. I've added a chipboard tag with the sentiment Adventure Awaits. The anchor and boat wheel will become apparent on next years card.



Here's a couple of extra photos to give you a different view. You can see all the layers I hope.



I just hope he likes it!

Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to share at the following challenges
 crafteezee-april-challenge-add-chipboard.
welove2create. challenge-4-anything-goes
thecraftyaddicts. challenge-59.

Sue.

2 comments: